• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 admin

admin

admin

• Administrators
  • 870 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 12:21 PM

Use this forum thread to discuss technical issues of the Whatbird Winged Toolbar for Internet Explorer.

#2 Possumbird55

Possumbird55

Possumbird55

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,852 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 01:30 PM

Hi Mitch...it's doing the disappearing first letter again.

#3 admin

admin

admin

• Administrators
  • 870 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 02:21 PM

Hi Val

Do you recall the last time you updated it? Are you using XP or Vista? Cause I dont see this anymore.

Thanks

Mitch

#4 Possumbird55

Possumbird55

Possumbird55

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,852 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 07:27 AM

It's OK today, Mitch.  I use XP at work and Vista at home.  It was at work when I noticed it, but, like I said it's OK today.

#5 Katsnake

Katsnake

Katsnake

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 01:01 AM

Mitchell Waite:

Use this forum thread to discuss technical issues of the Whatbird Winged Toolbar for Internet Explorer.

I just updated to the v 1.1 that should give the ability to have drop down boxes for location, shape and color filters, so I was quite excited to see this new functionality, but instead of hundreds of birds, it is showing 0. Nada. Therefore, the rest doesn't show anything either. I have done what the directions suggested and all IE browser windows were closed then restarted. I am using Vista Ultimate 64 bit, with SP 1 installed. What can I do to get functionality for this new version of Whatbird?

#6 admin

admin

admin

• Administrators
  • 870 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 06:01 PM

The update was premature and we have removed it. There should be a correction by tomorrow. You may have to go to the toolbar download page and download it again. I will update this thread when its been corrected.

#7 Katsnake

Katsnake

Katsnake

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 09:37 PM

Thank you. I hope that it works as well as it looks in the previews. I love the options of being able to filter the choices, especially by location. I wouldn't want to be looking at birds from the east coast when I am in Arizona.   Big Smile

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users