1 reply to this topic

#1 asmac

asmac

asmac

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 May 2009 - 07:24 AM

First, I bought the basic Iphone app, then the Plus version a few weeks later.  Congrats on making such a great app!  And congrats on your success.

My question is this:  Since updating a month or so ago when the update came out, I've tried using the app to call birds, as usual - the few I have in my backyard.  After the update, the bird calls are, I'm afraid, not correct anymore.  I know that the Carolina Chickadee is not the same, nor is the Northern Red Cardinal.  The Tufted Titmouse is also different.

The Carolina Chickadee is just wrong now.  

I'm not sure what happened, because I had great response using the app to call birds until the update.  The basic and the Plus versions were fine, but something is awry with the update.

Could you respond and check on this?

Thanks!

#2 goofy166

goofy166

goofy166

• Administrators
  • 1,992 posts
  • LocationSausalito, CA

Posted 01 June 2009 - 04:02 PM

We have found a few places where the sounds somehow got mixed up. The Carolina Chickadee is one and so is the Black-capped Chickadee. We are currently reviewing every song to make sure they are correct (98% are) and if there are any that you find incorrect I would appreciate an email to admin at whatbird dot com. Thanks for taking the time to point this out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users