4 replies to this topic

#1 klucas

klucas

klucas

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 02:28 AM

I just got the update to iBird Explorer Pro today. Looking at Clark's Nutcracker - Ecology, I get the ecology page for the Common Black-Hawk.  I don't know if this problem is new with the update, since I'm new to the program, and don't know if I've previously looked at the Ecology page for Clark's Nutcracker. I've not tried any tricks, reboots or such to fix this yet. Any ideas?

Of course, I must add that I think this program is superb! I bought an ipod touch just for this. I've got some wishlist items, but will probably investigate the program more to see if they're already implemented. (Tops on that list is how, from iBird, I could link to sound files or pictures outside of the program that I have on the iPod.)

Thanks for your efforts,

Kevin

#2 tdnuerf

tdnuerf

tdnuerf

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 01:28 PM

Same problem happens with Clapper Rail -- Cliff Swallow's ecology is shown.

I've already e-mailed Mitch about this, but it can't hurt to post here.

-Don

#3 admin

admin

admin

• Administrators
  • 870 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 02:45 PM

klucas:

I just got the update to iBird Explorer Pro today. Looking at Clark's Nutcracker - Ecology, I get the ecology page for the Common Black-Hawk.  I don't know if this problem is new with the update, since I'm new to the program, and don't know if I've previously looked at the Ecology page for Clark's Nutcracker. I've not tried any tricks, reboots or such to fix this yet. Any ideas?

Of course, I must add that I think this program is superb! I bought an ipod touch just for this. I've got some wishlist items, but will probably investigate the program more to see if they're already implemented. (Tops on that list is how, from iBird, I could link to sound files or pictures outside of the program that I have on the iPod.)

Thanks for your efforts,

Kevin

Kevin thank you for your feedback, and I really appreciate the supportive comments. We like wish list items so please see if they are there already and if not let us know.

We investigated and discovered a number of the ecology pages that got shuffled into the wrong birds and should have it corrected soon. I am just concerned because every time we do an update a number of people are angry since its such a large download, so I might have to wait until we add some significant new  content to make it palatable.

#4 tdnuerf

tdnuerf

tdnuerf

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 06:44 PM

Mitchell Waite:
I am just concerned because every time we do an update a number of people are angry since its such a large download, so I might have to wait until we add some significant new  content to make it palatable.

Ha!  Devil  I'd download updates every day if you made improvements that often...  and people don't have to update just because it's there, do they? 

-Don

#5 klucas

klucas

klucas

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 05:21 PM

For something like this, I surely don't mind waiting.

Thanks again,

Kevin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users