2 replies to this topic

#1 meeyauw

meeyauw

meeyauw

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 04:19 PM

I updated my toolbar (on Flock) last week sometime, as prompted. But today suddenly it is trying to update a thousand times. Whenever I want to leave a comment on a blog, any blog anywhere, the popup prompts me to update the toolbar again. I finally did, but it doesn't seem to know that. Pretty soon I will have to uninstall the toolbar, but I love having it.

Any suggestions? Thank you!

#2 admin

admin

admin

• Administrators
  • 870 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 05:03 PM

meeyauw:

I updated my toolbar (on Flock) last week sometime, as prompted. But today suddenly it is trying to update a thousand times. Whenever I want to leave a comment on a blog, any blog anywhere, the popup prompts me to update the toolbar again. I finally did, but it doesn't seem to know that. Pretty soon I will have to uninstall the toolbar, but I love having it.

We updated the toolbar to be compatible with the newest version 3.6 of Firefox so perhaps this is conflicting with Flock which is a browser we dont really support. However I will check with our developer and see what he can do.

#3 Dmitry Khudorozhkov

Dmitry Khudorozhkov

Dmitry Khudorozhkov

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 05:49 PM

Good evening,

meeyauw:

Can you please tell:

1.  What version do you currently have? (can be seen at Tools -> Addons -> Whatbird toolbar)

2.  What version prompts to be installed?

3. Did you install this new version and then restart the browser? (restart is required to install the new version).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users