6 replies to this topic

#1 KingFisher_2011

KingFisher_2011

KingFisher_2011

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 03:46 AM

I sync'ed all 924 species to my android vortex. All info has downloaded EXCEPT the pictures and photos of birds from the Western Reef-Heron to the last bird. Songs and such have downloaded for these birds, but NO pics or photos. I have e-mailed support and I have called. I have recieved no response. This is two + weeks going now. Can someone please help me. I have already re-synchronized the entire list, to no avail. Thank you.

#2 admin

admin

admin

• Administrators
  • 870 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 08:29 AM

Sorry we have not answered your question. I am not sure why one bird would not download the pics and photos. It could have been a glitch in the process of downloading. Try going to the More page, Synchronization, then find the birds that start with W, tap the tile and it will try to download them all. If any are missing data it should redownload it.

#3 KingFisher_2011

KingFisher_2011

KingFisher_2011

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 05:21 AM

What a year it has been. I have attempted to follow your suggestion, again to no avail. I still am not able to get the pics of the birds frome the Western Heron on to the end. Is there anything else I can do.

#4 admin

admin

admin

• Administrators
  • 870 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 04:46 PM

See the answer in this thread.

#5 KingFisher_2011

KingFisher_2011

KingFisher_2011

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 11:33 AM

Am I to assume then that there is an update coming to fix this problem?

#6 KingFisher_2011

KingFisher_2011

KingFisher_2011

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 03:10 AM

I finally got some help from Sandy. I am disappointed that it took almost 2 months before getting any help with this, however, I like the App, and I understand that SNAFU's can happen. However, it was not until after I had asked if it was feasable and possible to un-install the program then re-install before the suggestion came back for me with instructions on how to un-install then re-install, and that this problem does sometimes happen. I realize that the logistics behind the process of Product Support can be quite formidable, but it would be good if prompt replies could be worked on.

Again though, nice App.

#7 PhoenixBVA

PhoenixBVA

PhoenixBVA

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 02:25 PM

Hi Kingfisher_2011,

I agree with you. Big Smile

And I promise to do better. Wink

Guess Who??