#1 cobiecat

cobiecat

cobiecat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 05:20 AM

Hello,

Any new word on when we'll see an update that will allow full-screen viewing on an Android 2.3.3 tablet? Great app, but it's disappointing to be stuck with a small cell-phone-size image on my beautiful tablet screen!

Thanks.

#2 admin

admin

admin

• Administrators
  • 870 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 12:11 AM

Really soon. Im writing this on a Xoom in iBird and itdS full screen and gorgeous. 

#3 cobiecat

cobiecat

cobiecat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 06:20 AM

Fantastic, can't wait!!!

#4 Kathyathome

Kathyathome

Kathyathome

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 08:22 AM

How will we know when an update for Xoom full screen is available?  If I sign up to be e-mailed when anyone responds to this thread could you come here and let us know?  

Or would the app update itself automatically (or alert me that there is an update available) like other apps do?

I love the program, looking forward to looking at it full screen on my Xoom. 

#5 webwevers

webwevers

webwevers

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 10:02 AM

Any news on full screen update? I just was asked to download a update from iBird pro to iBird pro 2 and downloaded it. Still no full screen for tablets. Also having problems with sycning the database will not sycn.

#6 joebeach

joebeach

joebeach

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 12:44 PM

I just purchased a Motorola Xoom and when I wen't to Android market to download iBird Pro it gave me a message that the app is not compatible with my device.  Is this an invalid message or does it have something to do with the version of andriod 2.3.4 I have?  Thanks for any help.  Joe

#7 Janeybug

Janeybug

Janeybug

• Administrators
  • 1407 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 08:53 PM

It's really hard to say.  We are not able to test on every single device.  Now, there is an update awaiting approval that will allow it to run better on the tablets and perhaps run on more tablets so try again once that is available in the marketplace.  You can read about some of the android issues here http://ibirdblog.wor...e-shooting-faq/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users