4 replies to this topic

#1 gerrysnyder

gerrysnyder

gerrysnyder

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 07:15 PM

Some time ago I bought iBird Pro because I had synch problems with the Audubon birding app for the android. Everything was flawless with your app.

I recently upgraded to iBird Pro 2, and am having synch problems. If there are 10 images, sounds, and photos, then the first 9 are rapidly downloaded, then a pause, then the first 9 downloaded again, and this repeats many times. Like maybe forever.

Does version 2 have more images than the original, but is using the old database? Or does the server have files 0 through 9 and the client is asking for 1 through 10?

Anyhow, I hope the problem gets cleared up quickly, because I really like the app.

BTW, using a Droid 2 Global, Android version 2.2

#2 RCKI

RCKI

RCKI

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 01:00 PM

I am having the same issues.  I love iBird Pro.  I use it daily and I am frustrated.  I tried to upgrade and can not get the birds synched.  I can not find support on the web.  Have you had any luck today?

#3 joemmoby

joemmoby

joemmoby

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 07:57 AM

I'm having the same synchronizing problem using a motorola droid 3 running android version 2.3.4.  Is there a way to download files to a computer and transfer to the phone using USB?

#4 webwevers

webwevers

webwevers

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 09:59 AM

Same Issue here, hope they get this corrected soon. Love the app. but can't use it now.

#5 gerrysnyder

gerrysnyder

gerrysnyder

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 05:41 AM

When I saw that there was an update available today, and that faster synching was one of the changes, I got up my hopes.

But, no change.  :(

Gerry

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users