3 replies to this topic

#1 whiteraven

whiteraven

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Locationnorthern california

Posted 18 June 2012 - 04:19 PM

Have tried clicking on this a number of time but get an error message stating that it is off line. Is this a useable feature?

#2 Janeybug

Janeybug

Janeybug

• Administrators
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 06:57 PM

No, I am sorry at this time that feature is not available. Thanks for letting me know, I will report it.

#3 David Case

David Case

Advanced Member

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,019 posts
  • LocationEugene, Oregon

Posted 11 July 2012 - 12:09 AM

I have a couple of questions about the profile pages ...

(1) I just noticed that I am now an 'advanced member'. How did this happen and who determines it? I am by no means an advanced birder, not by any stretch of the imagination. I know some things about photography but I am not sure I would consider myself an advanced photographer either. Just sayin'.

(2) What affects the member rating? What makes it go up? What makes it go down? In short, how does one get to be 'a member in good standing' should one desire?

Thanks in advance,
David Case

#4 Bigfoot

Bigfoot

Bigfoot-Big Hammer Spammer Slammer and Benevolent Dictator

• Administrators
  • 5,187 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 01:20 AM

There are three member ranks and they advance automatically, and very quickly. You can change your own title in the profile page, that will override the rank.

Rating are from the number of approvals of your posts. When another member really likes your post they can give you a thumbs up, takes about 10 to get an excellent rating.

Bigfoot
Commander of the Spammer Slammer Hammer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users