Bigfoot

Announcement Forums Upgrade just Happened

33 posts in this topic

The Whatbird Forums have just been upgraded.

There may be a few differences in arrangements in the forums, but the forums should appear mostly the same.

If you are having problems, please report.

Bigfoot

1 person likes this

Looking good! I noticed the "warning points" under my post count. That scares me a little bit. :ph34r: What would warrant a "warning" ???

This looks like it is an error, there is an internal warning system but this is not suppose to be public

BF

Well, I was unable to reply to a message for a few minutes there, but then it worked. Maybe the switchover was happening right then!

Looking good! I noticed the "warning points" under my post count. That scares me a little bit. :ph34r: What would warrant a "warning" ???

It seems that you can only see your own warning points. I see mine but nobody else's.

It seems that you can only see your own warning points. I see mine but nobody else's.

Yup

The warning points are only viewable to the poster, this information is not visible to other members in the forums. I'll try to get rid of it.

BF

I see mine... but Mine says 9 warnings... what does that mean???

BBG

It means that you are almost outta here, you Turkey.

BF

3 people like this

I'm unable to get a response from the Forums Tech services, Quite frankly being the day for Thanksgiving, I'm not surprised.

Perhaps the members can put their problems in their collective pockets and give the Forums Service personnel a day off.

Tomorrow is a different day and we will address any problems identified.

Take Care

Bigfoot

Any one having a problem posting in the forum???

BF

What if we're having problems posting, but can't post that we're having problems posting because we're having problems posting? :P

3 people like this

The mail system works and you can email Bigfoot at Bigfoot.miller@gmail.com

BF

OK... anyone having problems posting this morning???

Bigfoot

OK... anyone having problems posting this morning???

Bigfoot

Iynskdlfhjahu amhavingtroubleakcljd glitchinthesystempkjhcd whatbirdisbrokenasdoih

Just kidding

2 people like this

You need to talk to Big Bird Guy...

Actually the warnings are a reminder to me and or other management that there were "Issues" with this member. Use of foul language, being abusive to another member, being disrespectful to another member, causing a ruckus in the forums... etc.

Big Bird Guy is always in trouble, he is a little slow and does not really cause that many problems, and he is helpful from time to time. That usually means that he gets a point subtracted from the warnings.

Let me see if he might be online.

Bigfoot

Well OK. that was a big job, I'll knock off 5 points.

Bigfoot

Just leave me alone for now until I get the new forums in place.

BF

Interesting about these warning points. Wonder how they are accrued? By members or mods? There is that 'Report' button at bottom.

This could be fun...err, bad. Could start some real wars amongst members. Dang it JimBob, you got ANOTHER rarity in your yard, warning point for you!!!

***WhatBird nor guy_incognito support the theoretical actions expressed in the statement above***

2 people like this

Interesting about these warning points. Wonder how they are accrued? By members or mods? There is that 'Report' button at bottom.

This could be fun...err, bad. Could start some real wars amongst members. Dang it JimBob, you got ANOTHER rarity in your yard, warning point for you!!!

***WhatBird nor guy_incognito support the theoretical actions expressed in the statement above***

You realize that now we ALL want to report your post, don't you???

ERRRR Bigfoot, posting seems to be fine today! And the warning points are no longer visible. Maybe that Big Bird Guy will get off your back now!