lyceel

One more sparrow

13 posts in this topic

Also a lousy shot, sorry. Taken at Big Morongo Canyon. Probably just another Song, but the bill seems long and the streaking isn't all that extensive, so I just wanted to check...

_DSC2084.jpg

Thanks again!

Man, that looks like a big change in habitat from stuff you would post when you were in FL!!! How you liking Calie? :)

Been really busy at work, so haven't had much chance to sample it. So far, food is great, traffic sucks, and the important things like gas and rent are really expensive.

1 person likes this

Been really busy at work, so haven't had much chance to sample it. So far, food is great, traffic sucks, and the important things like gas and rent are really expensive.

Agree with this statement! ALL of it!

Hey, Harpo!

Indeed I did. Got an opportunity for a new job, and I couldn't pass it up. Glad I got to meet you in person once before I skipped town :)

I'd think you were talking about New Jersey.

EDIT: Oh, I thought it was a work/business trip also. Wish you the best our there. And another person I will have to add you to the list of folks that if I ever make it to Cali, I will contact and try to bird with.

Hope the move is going well for you, despite the downgrade of going from Florida to California (just kidding!.... kind of)

Hope the move is going well for you, despite the downgrade of going from Florida to California (just kidding!.... kind of)

Yeah, I know what you mean by "kind of". I wish they'd just have opened up an office in Florida for me :)

On the other hand, I should also mention that the weather is really good here. I mean, really, really good. I can't wait for summer, then I'll be laughing at all my friends in hot, humid Orlando :) In some ways, I guess you get what you pay for here.

Hey, Harpo!

Indeed I did. Got an opportunity for a new job, and I couldn't pass it up. Glad I got to meet you in person once before I skipped town :)

Good for you. Hope everything works out. Looking forward to seeing some of the birds you see out there.

Detailed report of the trip out here is in the "Birding Trips" forum. Take a look!