It's been a long time since I've last posted on here, thought it was time for an update.
Since my last post here (May 2017)
1) I chased a Fork-tailed Flycatcher in Virginia Beach (trip total ~75 species)
2) Went to Chincoteague for the first time (76 species)
3) Went to FL (94 species, 4 days, 54 eBird checklists)
4) Had a mediocre fall migration
5) Went to NY and met another young birder (trip total ~60 species)
6) Went to London (52 species, 7 days. 35 eBird checklists)
My life list is now 332 and my 2017 year list was 291 for world and 261 for ABA
Notable eBird checklists:
Photos are on the eBird lists
Here's to a great 2018!