Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
95SLE

Help with application on Android Kit Kat

3 posts in this topic

Is there any way to orientate the application to be viewed in a landscape view rather than a portrait view?

Is there an options area of the app that I can customize the app to my preferred settings?

When I open the app I have a listing of the birds but no way to do anything else but change the way the list is set up. 

95SLE

The Android version does not support Landscape views.  You can change the sort field in the top bar, and you can find the search menu by selecting the System button, Bottom Left, usually with two envelopes on it, press for two seconds and release, this will open the Search Menu, and Favorites and More.

Bigfoot

You can change the view mode (compact, icon, thumbnail or gallery) or the sort mode from first,last or last,first or taxonomic. Landscape mode would not help the app as the drawings are all portrait mode. On the iPad version of iBird we support landscape since there is enough real estate for it to help. The upcoming Android version of iBird will be exactly like the iPhone universal version and support landscape in tablets.