Whatbird Community Board
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Bird Song Organizer

That's a great idea.... I wish I knew enough to be able to help..  I'm still in search of a sound I heard today...

If I thought it would help we could try this. I can make a new forum called something like Name that Bird Call. Then I can post the song of a bird without naming it and see how many people get it right. Perhaps during that process someone may popup who really knows the similarities of songs and could help us?

icon-quote.gif
Mitchell Waite:
If I thought it would help we could try this. I can make a new forum called something like Name that Bird Call. Then I can post the song of a bird without naming it and see how many people get it right. Perhaps during that process someone may popup who really knows the similarities of songs and could help us?

I like the concept Mitch but for me it will be limited, because I'm so new to all of this and memory is not my best attribute... Then again, this could be another tool to learning and have fun at the same time... 

admin

Do you mean familiar with bird songs in general, or familiar with every bird song?

This topic was started in 2008, I'm pretty sure that we have moved on from this now.

Bigfoot