Whatbird Community Board
Sign in to follow this  
Karynl

Failure to RESTORE to Pro every time its updated

I have been going back and forth via email with you (Bigfoot) trying to get a working copy of Pro. Everything you and I have tried has failed, including previewing the beta via Testflight. This has taken hours and hours of correspondence, plus I have given up twice and repurchased the program which is incredibly expensive as ipad apps go--I think the first version was $29.95! Anyway, the one I purchased a few months ago is now a locked version again and will NOT restore. It just goes on and on trying to connect to the store and never updates. 

If this is still not something you can fix, I would appreciate a refund for all the times I have purchased so I can purchase some other app that works. I assume you can verify my purchases via the App store, under the user name KarynL@aol.com. My current purchases to date must total around $70-80 and I still do not have a working app.

Please advise. Sending this via email as well...

Karynl

Waite's Guide has a fatal flaw, and has been removed from the App Store.  I can offer you a copy of iBird Ultimate (with all the features of Waite's Guide) to cover your lost App.

I will send you the information via private email.

Bigfoot