Whatbird Community Board
Sign in to follow this  
Oscar56

Version 10 and iCloud

Oscar56    5

With version 9 I had used Dropbox to share notes between my iPad and iPhone. Version 10 does not support Dropbox. When I attempted to move to iCloud only 5% of my notes moved with me. How do I integrate my Dropbox files into Ultimate 10?

Bigfoot    4325

Oscar

iBird Apps now use iCloud as a backup, as Dropbox now does not offer the services needed for iBird, access to more than one user/device.  We did not delete any files in Dropbox so if your Favorites and Notes are still in, or if Dropbox was current with your data, you may open Dropbox, copy the files in the Folders and paste them to the corresponding folders in iCloud.  This will effectively complete the migration of your data from Dropbox to iCloud.  The folder names are not exactly the same but you can figure out the correctly folders to paste your files.

Bigfoot

Oscar56    5

Thanks Bigfoot, that worked. For anyone else: you must log on to iCloud.com to upload the files. You cannot do this through your iPad or iPhone. You may also need to reboot your device and turn on/off iCloud in the ibird app. Either way I recovered my data.