Whatbird Community Board
Sign in to follow this  
admin

4. Survey to Determine iBird's Future

jpeg

"So many ideas, so little time." Why should that be our mantra? Because we have so many ideas for features we want to add to iBird and only so much time to implement them. Sadly, we don't have 5,000 employees like Amazon does to work on their Echo intelligent speaker (BTW, it’s a very cool product).  

Given our limited resources, we must be very careful about what features we add to iBird. We've been accumulating these ideas for the last few years and decided the best way to find out which are worthwhile is to ask you, our customer.  

Rate the Ideas. We set up a survey that lets you rate our ideas using a star system, much like you rate apps. Each idea is described in a paragraph. There are sections for each idea:  Free Products, Paid Products and a third section for your own ideas. You will rate the ideas using the system below: 

1 star = not interested 
2 stars = mildly interested 
3 stars = I'm interested 
4 stars = I'm very interested 
5 stars = I'm extremely interested 

Each idea has a comment field that will allow you to leave a comment. We are interested in knowing your thoughts and feelings in addition to your score. Our only request is that you score all the ideas, even ones you think are dumb. 

That's all there is too it. 

Survey link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/LQMKL6G

Comment on FacebookThoughts about the iBird Product Ideas Survey